Current Affairs 11th November 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 11th November 2016
Hello friends, Welcome to our Educational Portal; we are provided daily Current GK for improving your Knowledge. We are provided the Current Affairs November 2016, Latest Current Affairs 11th November 2016 here daily. Candidates can get the information about the Current GK Questions Daily which is very helpful in preparing for computation exams or banking exams. Many number of students prepared for the Govt. Jobs and many other jobs, they are need to check the Daily Current GK Question November 2016. Today current Affairs are most important part of our life; you gain the more knowledge with the help of latest current affairs. Aspirants can check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Keep visiting our website to get knowledge about Current Affairs and gain the latest updates.
Current Affairs 11th November 2016
- BRICS Communication Ministers meeting begins in Bengaluru- The two day second BRICS Communication Ministers meeting under the guidance of Minister of State for Communication Manoj Sinha will begin in Bengaluru today. The high-level delegates from Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa will make greater cooperation in Telecommunication and ICT sectors.
- Maharashtra, Canada to work on urban infra, smart cities – Maharashtra state govt signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the state. The Canada-Maharashtra agreement aims to introduce companies, solutions from the North American country.
- New series of Rs 500 & 2,000 notes to be available from today – Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley has announced that the new series of 500 and 2,000 rupees notes will be available in banks and post-offices from today and assured that there will be adequate availability of the new notes in the coming days.
- China launches pulsar navigation satellite – China has launched a navigation satellite, which will conduct in-orbit experiments using pulsar detectors to demonstrate new technologies. The X-ray pulsar navigation satellite was launched from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center today. While in orbit, the satellite will undergo tests on its detector functions and space environment adaptability.
- Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana scheme was launched by Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship recently.
- Gujarat state government will start Deendayal generic medicine stores to sell generic medicines.
- Mumbai’s Western Railways women’s team clinched the title in the 33rd Surjit Hockey Tournament by defeating Haryana XI by 4-2 in the title clash played at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar.
- China’s Vice-Minister for Public Security Meng Hongwei became the first chines who was elected as the President of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol).