Current Affairs 17th July 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 17th July 2017
We will provide the Today Current Affairs and Important GK Questions on this page. Candidates who preparing for the competitive examination must have knowledge about the current affairs and practice the Today Current affairs GK Question Quiz. Candidates must to know about the current happenings of National and International News updates. 17th July 2017 Current affairs, Latest GK Questions are available here. Aspirants who are prepared for competition exams can read the Daily Current Affairs and Latest News Updates and General Awareness Questions.. We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check 17th July 2017 Current Affairs News here.
Current Affairs 17th July 2017
- Lilly Singh appointed UNICEF’s Global Goodwill Ambassador. The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) appointed Lilly Singh as its newest Global Goodwill Ambassador at a special event in New Delhi.
- Harinder Pal Sandhu won Victorian Open title. ndia’s Harinder Pal Sandhu won a Victorian Open Squash Title, in Melbourne.
- Matunga becomes Indias first railway station run by women. India has started their first railway station run by women. A total of 30 women staffers including 11 booking clerks, five Railway Protection Force, Seven ticket Checkers is working under the supervision of station manager Mamta Kulkarni.
- Government Launches GST training Programme. The government, today launched a GST training programme to skill around two lakh youths in six months to handle tax compliance issues like invoice making.
- Mexican city named best for travel, Udaipur ranks 14: Survey. San Miguel de Allende in Mexico has been named the World’s Best City in a survey by Travel and Leisure magazine, while Udaipur has been ranked 14th.
- Roger Federer beats Marin Cilic to win record 8th Wimbledon, 19th Grand Slam. Roger Federer won a record eighth Wimbledon title and became the tournament’s oldest champion on Sunday with a straight-sets victory over injury-hit Marin Cilic who dramatically broke down in tears midway through the final.
- IIFA Awards 2017. Sonam Kapoor’s film Neerja won the best film award. Actor Shahid Kapoor earned the Best Actor award for his role in Udta Punjab, while Alia Bhatt won the Best Actor (Female) award for the same film.
- 6 Indian hotels in World’s Best Hotels list. Six Indian hotels have made it to the World’s 100 Best Hotels survey by the Travel + Leisure magazine, with The Oberoi Vanyavilas in Ranthambhore ranking 16th.