Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 notification, Odisha Post Office Vacancy, odishapost gds jobs,
The Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 will release a notification for unemployment to apply 1072 Posts against Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. All those job hunters are eagerly waiting for Post Office Jobs 2018 Odisha they should be applying from starting and last date of online registration. Through an official direct link available below. Here on this blog given below all links to be activate before going to apply read the official notification and after eligible to apply, then submit their Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2018 Application Form at odisha.postalcareers.in.
Dear Readers, We are provided a good news for all the job seekers who looking for the Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018. Odisha Postal Department recently announced a recruitment notification regards Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 for 1072 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts. Large number of candidates going to apply for the Odisha GDS Recruitment 2018. It is golden opportunity for the candidates to join the post office jobs. Starting date of online Application form will be updating here shortly. Last date of submission online Application form is yeet not announce. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 from the official website.
odishapost GDS Recruitment 2018 Detail
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Odisha Postal Department|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Posts||1072 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Post|
Candidates must have passed their 10th Class Examination from a recognized board or School for applying Odisha Post GDS Vacancy 2018.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Minimum Age limit criteria is 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit criteria is 27 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Physically Handicapped (Unreserved) – 10 years
- Physically Handicapped (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Physically Handicapped (OBC) – 13 years
- Ex-servicemen – 3 years
- Serving Govt Employees – 40 years
- For General / OBC Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- For SC / ST / Female Candidates:- No Fee
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in 10th / Metric and Merit list. Odisha Postal Circle is the authority for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in this region. The recruitment authority will declare a list of selected candidates known by Odisha Postal Circle GDS Merit List on basis of applicants marks in 10th board examinations.
- Starting Date for Online Registration:- Update Soon
- Last date of submission online Application Process:- Update Soon
Click here to view Official Notification
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Odisha postal Circle announce a recruitment notification regards Odisha Postal Postman/Mail Guard, PA, SA, MTS Notification through the official portal. Candidates who want to get a job in Postal Department, then here is your opportunity to get job in Post office department. Various vacant posts are going to fill by Odisha Postal Circle under this recruitment notification. Talented candidates can grab this opportunity very easily. Candidates can apply for the Odisha Postal Recruitment 2018 for the various posts such as Postman, Mail guard, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Multitasking Staff (MTS) through the official website. We mention below eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates and how to apply for Odisha Post Office Jobs 2018 is mention below.
odishapost.gov.in Vacancy 2018
- Name of the Recruitment Authority: Odisha Postal Circle
- Name of the Exam: Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Post: Postman/Mail Guard
- Total No. of Post: 96
- Category: Post Office Jobs
- Job Location:- Odisha
- Application form: Update Soon
- Deadline:Update Soon
- Examination Date: Update Soon
- Article Category: Odisha Postal Circle Vacancies 2018
- Official Website: @odishapost.gov.in
Odisha Post Office Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to apply for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment need to check the Eligibility criteria firstly. Candidates got all the latest information about the Eligibility here. We are provided all the details of Odisha Postal Jobs eligibility given below:-
- All the candidates must possess 10th (Secondary School Examination) by any board of school education in India.
- Applicants should have minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable according to government rules.
- All the candidates will be selected the candidates on the basis of their performance in the written Exam (Aptitude Test).
- For UR/ OBC Candidates: 500 rs (400 rs as examination fee+100 rs application fee)
- For ST/SC/PH/Women Candidates: 100 rs (100 rs examination fee+No application fee)
- Starting of Online submission: Update Soon
- Last date for online submission: Update Soon
- Exam Date Update Soon
- Admit Card release: Before two weeks from exam date
- There will be total 100 questions and to total marks will be 100 marks.
- All questions are in form of Multiple Choice Questions.
- You get 1 mark on each correct answer.
- Allotted time duration will be 2 hours.
|Section||Subject Name||No. of Questions||No. of Marks|
|Part A||General Knowledge||25||25|
|Part C (i)||English||25||25|
|Part C (ii)||Regional Language||25||25|
Minimum marks score to qualify written exam:-
- For Part A & B: Minimum 10 marks for General, 9 marks for OBC, 8 marks for SC/ST category candidates.
- For Part C (i & ii): Minimum 10 marks for General, 9 marks for OBC & 8 marks for ST/SC category candidates in each segments (i & ii).
Note: If we take a look to aggregate ratio for all sections than 40 marks for General, 37 marks for OBC & 33 marks for ST/SC candidates.
How to Apply for Odisha postal Postman / Mail guard Jobs 2018
- Firstly open the official link of Odisha Postal Circle www.odishapost.gov.in
- Then open the link of online Application form
- Open the Application form
- Enter the details carefully
- Attached the scanned copy of documents if required.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check all the details carefully
- Submit the filled Application form
- Take a printout of it for further uses.
If you have any queries then you can use the comment box and send to us. We resolved your problems as soon as possible.